Hi there, I'm Scott.
You might have also known me as smsunarto
- Studying Electrical Engineering & Computer Science at UC Berkeley
- I work on the bleeding-edge of on-chain gaming
- Currently: Something new (?)
- Smart contract engineering + protocol R&D at Lattice
- Helped create Dark Forest - the first fully decentralized incomplete information MMORTS on the Ethereum blockchain powered by zk-SNARKS
- I invest in crypto/web3 as an angel investor + eGirl Capital
- Grateful to have learned from the very smart people I've met in my journey
- Uniswap → Joined as the first Software Engineer Intern. Wrote the smart contract oracle library and governance toolings.
- Trail of Bits → Joined as an apprentice, promoted to Security Engineer. Did smart contract auditing for DeFi, bridge protocols, etc.
- This website is made using Typedream, an amazing and intuitive website builder made by some really chad friends
Looking to find a job or start building in crypto/web3?
Check out my Working in Web3: The Handbook
I primarily invest in crypto and gaming (+ adjacent verticals) with higher emphasis on experimental crypto games, DeFi, and deeply technical products.
- 🔐 Veridise* - Blockchain security firm powered by formal methods research
- 🕹 Pahdo Labs - UGC-centric social gaming startup
- 💸 Polynomial - DeFi derivative and options aggregation protocol
- ... and others
* active advisor
./smsunarto · Veritas Vos Liberabit